Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I need to run a 1/2" black pipe for gas and about 4 electrical cables, on average 12/2 AWG through a 12" thick brick wall. Can I do it in a single tube of conduit and what should I use? Is just DWV PVC pipe okay or should I get something like 2" electrical conduit?