Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I have a leaking pipe joint under my shower tray and need to remove the shower tray to gain access. The side of the tray is sealed to the wall with silicone. The top of this joint is covered by the bottom edge of the showerwall panel.

I've heard of a pneumatic sleeve or air wedge being used for this but can't find one long enough – the tray is 800 x 1400 mm. Does anyone know where I could buy one or have any other ideas please?